Edita no Espírito Santo? Comece por aqui [ES]

Hi everyone!

I’ve created this new introduction thread so that new and current editors who are starting out and/or already editing in the state of Espírito Santo can introduce themselves: tell us your name, where you’re based, what you usually edit, what you do, etc…

Cheers and happy editing! :wink:

Good afternoon, everyone.
I’m new here and I’d like to know how I can get access to map editing on Waze (adding speed bumps, speed cameras, and others). On my routes, I see that there are some objects like the ones I mentioned that aren’t marked; I’d like to be able to edit them to contribute to these markings. I’m from the Guarapari-ES region. I made a similar post in the general section, but an editor suggested I post here in the regional one (Southeast/ES). Since I mentioned I’m a newbie here, I don’t know if this is the correct place for this post, so I apologize in advance.
Thanks

Good afternoon, everyone.
I’m new here and I’d like to know how I can get access to map editing in Waze (adding speed bumps, speed cameras, and more). On my routes, I see that there are some of the objects I mentioned that aren’t marked, and I’d like to be able to edit them to contribute these markings. I’m from the Guarapari-ES region. I made a similar post in the general forum, but an editor suggested I post here in the regional section (Southeast/ES). Since I’m new here, I’m not sure if this is the right place for this post, so I apologize in advance.
Thanks

Hey @luizsim0es1

Welcome to the Waze editors community!
The objects you mentioned are permanent alerts and, to ensure map security, a specific editing level is required for each of them.

Since you are still at level 1, you can only view them, but you can sign up for the Mentorship Program through this form. This will help you better understand the editing process and advance to the next levels with the help of an experienced editor.

Happy editing!

Hey @luizsim0es1, how’s it going?

Welcome to the Waze Editors Community!

I see that @daviaraujo93 has passed on some important information to you.

I’m an editor from ES and if you need any help, we’re here to support you as you get started.

Best regards

Thanks, @PatrickBLopes @daviaraujo93 for the welcome.
Davi, I’m filling out the form you pointed out and I have to choose a mentor. Can I choose you or do I have to choose someone specific?

You can leave it blank and one of the available mentors will get in touch with you. But if you’d like, you can suggest Patrick; he’s from the same state as you and is closer to help you!

A great day to everyone!

I’ve been a Waze user for a long time, but I’ve always wanted to participate and help more. Finally, I’m managing to balance my time and learn more about this fascinating app that lets us collaborate in real-time with many people and also provides very relevant public utility services. I commute daily along the Serra, Vitória, and Vila Velha axis; whenever possible, I will keep the entire community informed about events and updates. I hope to contribute a lot from now on, always mindful of the community rules.

Many thanks to @PatrickBLopes for the support and mentorship so far.

Success to us all!

A very warm welcome, @SoicinivNinja

You’ve already got off to a great start by sending detailed information for creating new events, which will directly contribute to better routes for users during the events.

And with Patrick’s help, you’ll be an excellent editor. Happy editing!

A very warm welcome @SoicinivNinja

Thank you for accepting the mentorship and for your help.
Little by little, we are making a difference.

You can count on us.

Best,

Olá, pessoal!

Estou chegando agora no grupo! No Waze com o perfil SandroPoncieri. :round_pushpin::automobile:

Moro na região de Vitória/ES e sou apaixonado por pegar a estrada e viajar pelo Brasil.

Já estou há 8 anos no Waze, contribuindo diariamente com a plataforma e ajudando na atualização das estradas Brasil afora. É uma atividade que faço com muito prazer e que acabou virando uma verdadeira paixão!

Espero poder trocar muitas informações, experiências e dicas com vocês por aqui. E, claro, contribuir sempre que puder!

Grande abraço a todos e bora rodar esse Brasil! :automobile::dashing_away:

Excelente dia Sandro,

Seja muito bem vindo à comunidade do Espírito Santo!

Sua rotina de viagens e contribuições para a região da Grande Vitória será muito bem vinda!

Obrigado. Vamos contribuir para um trânsito mais ágil e tranquilo para os Capixabas.

Olá pessoal,

Sou Fabricio, sou novo por aqui e estou aprendendo a editar. Já me inscrevi na mentoria e estou em contato com o mentor. Minha região de circulação é Linhares/ES, norte do Estado. Espero contribuir para termos o melhor mapa para auxiliar quem não conhece minha região.

Grato.

Sejam bem vindos.

Precisando estamos aqui.

Abraço

Seja muito bem vindo à comunidade do Espírito Santo!

Parabéns pela iniciativa, o programa de mentoria é excelente.

Boas edições!

Seja muito bem vindo meu amigo! Hà muito editor bom aí no ES, está em boas mãos. Qualquer dúvida estou a disposição também, grande abraço. :grinning_face: