Maps not updated in the app!?

We are currently receiving an unusually high number of map reports where the reporter does not seem to have a locally updated map on their phone. Many are likely temporary guests/tourists in Sweden.

Waze has changed, or is still in the process of changing, the logic surrounding cached information stored locally. It likely isn’t working as intended yet.

The option to select a menu item to update the map for the area you are in has been removed; the idea instead — which is more standard — is that it happens in the background as you drive and plan your routes.

What the reporter can do instead is 1) Clear the Waze app’s cache and/or 2) Reinstall the Waze app.

Hmm interesting,

Do we have any links to URs where this is happening? If so, I can provide feedback in the thread over in beta about us having problems.

I don’t see anyone mentioning it there recently, other than it being a concern.

It’s happening all over our long country, I don’t have a current link right now.

Oki, I’ll have a look myself, but if we can find concrete examples / from s, I think it’ll be easier to drive it forward.

For Waze to be able to troubleshoot, logs from these users’ phones are likely required for it to yield results. It might be difficult, as few, if any, follow up.

But we will, of course, report this back anyway.

Yes, unfortunately it’s pretty much only beta who can send debug, but with a bit of luck maybe staff can check why a place isn’t updating, because it’s supposed to happen completely dynamically now after they removed the refresh — at least having some reports gives them a bit more to go on.

I’ll have a look to see if I can reproduce something too; I assume it should be enough to edit, wait for a build, and then check if it has propagated in my app, and in some area I’ve been to, but I should be able to find somewhere to add a little stretch of road.

@mahava has tracked down a current bug report on the subject, so Waze is aware of the problem (since April).

If you encounter these issues, you can report back here with a permalink, and you can also let the reporter know that it’s a known bug that doesn’t have a solution yet.

I’ve even been able to reproduce the behavior now, so I’ll add it to the bug report. I simply made a little segment on a road near where I live, waited until the build was finished last night, and can confirm there is no segment after I loaded a route that goes past it, and even drove past it.

OK, never mind, I must have misread the tile build date, or maybe it hadn’t updated or something, but at least the snippet I added has synced in now, so there must be some other trigger for it not updating.

Waze has found the cause of the problem and hopefully a solution will be out soon.