Finberry, Kent Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following area.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=51.11758&lon=0.89525&marker=true&s=502079159573&zoomLevel=16
Reason:
Unlock to level: 1
Justification: Finberry is still undergoing a considerable amount of building work and change. I am the vice chair of Finberry with Sevington North Parish Council, one of my tasks is regarding roads and updates etc. I would like to be able to continue editing the area as it develops.
The error message I get when trying to save changes states ‘You may only edit segments in your driving area.’ and ‘You have no permissions to make some of the changes’ - I actually live here so that error message is not correct regarding driving area.

Also, the system says I am a level 1 editor, how far away from becoming level 2 editor am I? What can I do to speed up getting to level 2? I use the app every day and report any issues I see on the road (traffic, broken down vehicles, roadworks etc).

Thank you in advance,

James

Please see the following announcement regarding new editors:
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359342

Please note that using the app and reporting has no effect on your editor rank.

@kkevvin thank you for that. I wasn’t aware.
When L1 editing is enabled again, is it just a case of keep editing to get the level up?
Thanks

Hi, @Townsmcp

Yes, the more edits you do (have to be accurate and responsible for which and how many edits you do) - From experience by being told by senior editors.

I have done over 1,300+ map edits and am still not level 2 so I’m not sure how many you need for each level.