SW14 8ET London map fix. The GPS location for SW14 8ET is incorrect and shows no 8. Vineyard Path is a split road which is separated by buildings - half is a road, the other half is a pedestrian path. SW14 8ET is on the pedestrian path half of Vineyard Path. I have tried to edit but do not appear to have the correct credentials (or the knowhow)
Please advise what you need from me in order to make this edit on Waze?
Hi, its a bit confusing here as to exactly where 8 Vineyard Path is. Can you give a coordinates link to exactly where you mean, e.g. 51.469497980442114, -0.26421290309721945 or a what3words link? If I navigate to SW14 8ET, Waze is directing me via the Mullins Path side. Should it be directing via the Alder Road side?
This is the correct location for 10 Vineyard Path on what 3 words
///
guards.inform.lies
10 Vineyard Path is off Mullins Path
This must mean that Waze has now been corrected for 10 Vineyard Path and is showing the correct address. Thank you. I am going to have to do the same with google maps. Cannot get deliveries to the flat as no one seems to know how to get here and eventually gives up. If I had known how difficult it would be to for drivers to find I would never have moved here.
Actually, I think I spoke too soon. To test, I have just entered Waze from my location (from the flat) to 10 Vineyard Path and it plots a course to what is actually no 8 Vineyard Path on corner of Alder Road, which is incorrect. The actual location of 10 Vineyard Path is ///guards.inform.lies
I’ve added the footpath for Vineyard Path where you marked the what3words, and also added the house number. It will take a few days to update in the app. Looks like its also in the correct location on Google Maps, I guess you added that.
(I would have said that the location where you marked the what3words is 10 James Terrace, but I guess you know better where you live :mrgreen: )
The postcode is a bit tricky. It also covers 29, 30 and 50 Vineyard Path, so isn’t unique to you at no. 10.
Thank you so much!
Just to note. Waze remembers the location of previous searches. If it has been updated in Waze you will need to delete any previous searches in your Drive History, Favourites, Home or Work and make a new search to get the updated location.