Incorrect Address Location - 31 Military Rd, Matraville, NSW 2036

Good morning,

I drive to 31 Military Rd daily and I noted that, in Waze, the location is incorrect.

I have attached a screenshot showing the correct location of the address and entrance from the road.

I have marked where the pin should be as ( 1 ) and the main entrance as ( 2 ).

Therefore ( 2 ) should be be your destination and not around the rear of the address where there is no access.

If this is unclear please get back to me. :smiley:

Thanks

IanMiltary Rd.png

Thanks for your report.

I have created a Waze Place “Etex Australia” here

I added Siniat as an Alternate Name. I wasn’t sure which name was the best.

Your Waze app has currently cached the Google Maps location (centre of the block). You will need to remove these cached results from your app so that it finds the updated location (with the directions to stop on Military Rd entrance rather than behind the business).

Let us know how you go.Siniat.JPG