I would like assistance in fixing a location within Waze. The address for my home is correct when entering 4456 FM1970, but if a space is added (like 4456 FM 1970) it sends a delivery driver 22 miles away on the other side of town to an empty pasture. It should be the same whether entered as FM 1970, FM-1970, FM1970, or Farm to market 1970.
The correct location is close to County road 1234 and FM1970 near lake Murvaul.
Hi – I’ll take a look. The FM1970 (no spaces) is a Google Maps result within Waze. Let me look at the Waze map and see what I can find/fix.
Hello again – I’ve added this address directly to the Waze map as a house number and as a residential place point. I’ve also moved the 4456 FM [space] 1970 address in Google Maps to the correct location so hopefully this will eliminate the problems you’re having here. It’ll take a few days (most likely) for these changes to propagate through both systems.
Also, any saved places or search history for these ‘bad’ locations, remove them from your app so when you search again, it’ll pull the new location details. Otherwise, it’ll just give you the saved/cached results from your previous search.
Thank you!