L5 to L2 Scrutton St, London

I posted this request in the Roadworks section yesterday and got no response so I will post it here.

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=390&t=123979&sid=1d2dc7a01f8c76ecd9178c57994d3f96

I drove down a road that was marked as closed and it was open? So being new here I was wondering why it was closed? Since I could not find the road name in the search of the message board.

I’m not surprised nobody replied to your Roadworks forum post. That forum is really for documentation, and people don’t monitor it for new messages. (Personally, I don’t use it any more, preferring to post a [NOTE] UR at the site of the roadworks, but this is contentious).

Anyway, I will now post to your Roadworks forum topic in a moment…

Ian

None of my UR’s seem to appear so I have stopped doing them. Knowing my lucky I am not driving there today and they will have Shut the road come Monday. So if it is suppose to happen then we shall wait and see.

I’m concerned that you raise UR’s and they don’t appear on WME. They should do. Are you getting a confirmation message on your phone after you hit the “send” button? Do your "drive"s appear on WME?

As for my UR’s I will try again I might not be doing it right.

As for road closures in this area I did notice this section of Clifton Street was closed but it might be for the building work on a nearby building. This might be what is holding up the scheduled works.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.07874&lat=51.52237&layers=2981&zoom=5&segments=121700578

Easiest way to test UR’s is by raising a “sofa UR” from home. Turn Waze on, let the map settle down and work out where it is, then reports -> Map Issue, type “for the attention of Hublander” so that nobody else wastes time trying to work out what the map problem is, and hit Send. Give it a couple of minutes and turn Waze off.
Then on the editor, the UR will appear “soon” at your house. “Soon” here is usually a couple of hours, but can be a couple of days.
I assume you are seeing other UR’s on the editor?

I am seeing others but not my own so I will try this at the Football match, Since I have spare time then. :smiley: