Hi,
This is not constructed as a roundabout. L5 update or unlock with guidance on how best to make the change without messing up the motorway above. I propose moving the motorway to the side making the change and then moving it back.
Thanks.
Hi,
This is not constructed as a roundabout. L5 update or unlock with guidance on how best to make the change without messing up the motorway above. I propose moving the motorway to the side making the change and then moving it back.
Thanks.
Unlocked :mrgreen:
You have deduced the correct method - move the underlying motorway out of the way, rebuild the roundabout, then drag it all into place.
Given the profusion of roads there, I suggest you drag the motorway out just a little, so it’s more or less on top of the ramps outside it. Then, drag all the other segments into the middle and rebuild the roundabout at high zoom. That way you don’t have to move all the other stuff that will get in your way.
Added complication - Seaward Street is joined to the same node of the not-a-roundabout as a ramp. This is a no-no as is messes up the turn instructions. However, you also can’t have a route from Seaward Street back onto the ramp via the roundabout. SO - you’ll have to split Seaward Street and put the roundabout entry past the ramp exit.
I’ll do it now on the not-a-roundabout so you can see what I mean.
Hi, thanks for that. I have updated the junction to a roundabout. Thanks for the update to Seaward St., wouldn’t have thought of that.
Looks good! :mrgreen:
I know you’ve got other things going on around there. Please let me know when you’re done with everything so I can lock the Motorways back up to 5.
Apart from the outstanding ramp issue, that is me finished with editing in that area.