Level 3 Unlock: Concord, NC

New median installed, and need to change turn restrictions.
I’m a Lvl 1 editor, trying to work my way up

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-80.66425&lat=35.41349&layers=133&zoom=5&segments=79705929,79705930,71474564,67509171,36391156

Lowered. Please let me know when done.

You also need to read the places and then the parking lot wiki.

Thank you. I believe I have solved the issue. I will drive it this week to make sure. A U-Turn is required to access some of the shops (spa, computer shop and pharmacy) so I’ll see if it will route correctly now.

I have taken note of the Parking Lot wiki only for PUBLIC lots, so thanks for the correction.
I also reviewed the Places wiki, but am unsure what additional info I should have gleaned from that?

Also, I don’t understand why not to put “parking lot roads” to navigate the tricky gas station entrance and exits, as not all turns are permitted into or out of the gas stations, especially near lights and with new median construction. How should that be properly handled?

Thank you!

Thanks for reading the wikis. The places wiki was because you had some as areas that should have been points.

PLR and a gas station do the same thing to stop waze thinking that there is a slow down on the main road. That is why you do not put PLR and a gas station. Drivers can figure out how to get on the road if needed. The benefits of having it there do not outweigh the clutter. If you still wish to pursue this topic, you can discuss it with your RC. Thanks.