My Level: 1
Add turns to junction for traffic leaving parking lot.
My Level: 1
Add turns to junction for traffic leaving parking lot.
Lowered to 1. Don’t forget to “confirm” the red roads by adding the city and checking the ‘none’ checkbox for the name. Or if outside the city limits, check the ‘none’ checkbox for city too.
Note, typically we disable most uturn arrows by default except in specific cases. In parking lots we almost always leave them disabled.
Also, I see you’re new here, so welcome to the map editor! We have a fairly active editing community in the region and we mostly communicate via Slack these days. If you’d like an invite let me know and I’ll send the link.
Solved. Please re-lock.
Thanks for the help. I didn’t know about the confirming roads. Fixed that now. I also corrected the u-turns. I realized that for later edits I made this afternoon, but didn’t think to go back and fix this early edit.
I’d like an invite to slack. I’m a fairly heavy user of the mobile app, but new to the editing side. I got drawn in out of a desire to fix minor map issues that bother me on a daily basis. This editing seems to be a slipperly slope to crazy town!
If someone didn’t PM you this already, here is the link to get invited to our slack team. http://bit.ly/Waze_USA_SlackInvite
This is the best place to get help, ask questions, etc. Always someone around that’s able to help.