Level 3 Unlock: Texas - Houston

My Level: 1

Can this segment be unlocked to enable the proper legal turns from our office parking lot onto the highway feeder and from the feeder into the parking lot. I am unable to set the turns.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lon=-95.44439&lat=29.80771&s=1144364503&zoom=8&segments=511252376

Thanks

I have unlocked it. But, please keep in mind, the PLR’s that you drew are incomplete. They need to have “none” selected for the city.

If you are going to keep editing (which we hope you will) please join us in Discord.

We would like to extend an invitation to our South Central Region Discord Chat Server https://discord.io/waze-scr. This is a great way to meet fellow editors and senior editors, learn more about Waze editing and connect yourself with the Waze community.

Respectfully,

Sean

I also noticed several other issues with the way the parking lot roads (PLRs) were added. There are loop segments, incorrectly drawn one-way segments and 2 segments going down one parking lot aisle.

As Sean said, please join us in Discord so we can guide you in quality map editing in our region.

Thanks Sean and John, I was looking on the wiki to see what I may have missed as I realized they looked different than the lots next to us. I am in Discord under the same handle.

As for the two parking lot segment where they are next to each other, if it is the one I am thinking of, one is for the parking garage, which is behind gates and therefor a private road, I added it so that waze will guide us from inside the garage, i can remove that if its a problem. The other one that loops at the back was for the parking deck above the garage. The garage only allows you to enter and exit from one side each (so one way) and we discourage two way traffic along the garage entrance and to the left of that where the loading bay is, also the deck has only one entrance. I would be more than willing to continue chatting in discord so i can learn the rest of the proper ways of handling this. I was trying on the wikis to get a good grasp, but it seems i missed some things and some were not as clear, like the city thing.

Looks like you and John got the area fixed up. Go ahead and close this request out. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Sean

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-95.68725&lat=29.80988&s=70360341&zoom=7&segments=518157612

U-Turn allowed going northbound to southbound.

Thanks.

Fixed