My level: 1
I added parking lot roads here that connect to Katy-Hockley Cut Off Rd, which has a Level 2 lock. Please connect the two driveways to Katy-Hockley and activate all turns there.
Thanks
My level: 1
I added parking lot roads here that connect to Katy-Hockley Cut Off Rd, which has a Level 2 lock. Please connect the two driveways to Katy-Hockley and activate all turns there.
Thanks
Done. I’d suggest either waiting till the higher level road is unlocked so you can do the fix your self, or leaving a slight larger offset so that it doesn’t appear the roads are connected, either in the app or in WME.
Hi there, WdSheff! My name is Joel and I’m a Texas editor. We would like to extend an invitation to our South Central Region Discord Chat Server https://discord.io/waze-scr. This is a great way to meet fellow editors and senior editors, learn more about Waze editing and connect yourself with the Waze community. If you’d like to learn more about how you can contribute to the map, we’d love to chat with you!
Joel