Level 3 Unlock/Update Coon Rapids, MN

I am level 1 and newbie. Made newbie error in fixing a prohibited U-turn in a level 3 locked road.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=7&lat=45.16891&lon=-93.33373&layers=BFTFFTTTTTTTFTTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=74058247,69246697

The way this intersection should work is:
Main traffic heading NW should not be able to do u-turn on new red road (kept it red to indicate there is problem)
Main traffic heading SE ability to do u-turn is unknown. I have not travelled that direction
Main traffic heading SE must be able to use red road to make left turn into driveway
Driveway traffic must be able to use red road to turn SE onto main road.

There are at least one or two turn restriction problems I can’t fix due to locked segments. (Refer to last two items above.)

Thank you in advance for your patience.

I’m going to ask why that segment is needed. Were there several missing road reports there, or did someone drop a UR there complaining about routing?

Background: I had just entered to main road going NW, looking for a way to make a u-turn. I saw the segment and its no-uTurn sign, kept driving, but noticed a problem in the next segment like it (it should have allowed u-turns but did not. So, when I got home a few days later I tackled both segments. Both had problems. This I did before understanding locked segments (my bad). In the process, I fixed part of the problem in this segment and the other one, but because of locking, I could not make the whole thing right.

So, the reason for the problem is: the segment was there already. I tried to fix it, but may have made it worse. Now I just want it to be right. (By the way, I think I deleted the existing segment and created a new one, but there definitely was one there when I started.)

I really can’t answer, though, why it was put there in the first place. I could delete the segment. Would that be a good idea? Let me know and I will.

I’m on the fence about it. It is only serving as a u-turn as it doesn’t connect to anything else. The segment is also less than 15 meters, so waze shouldn’t use it as a u-turn (but may).

If someone else originally put it in, they may have done it to map every piece of blacktop, especially since they left it red. So I am going with deleting it and keep an eye on it. If you get complaints or alot of system generated errors there, then it can be put back in right.

Thank you. Seems like that is good compromise. Next time I am in the neighborhood I will take a closer look at what the SE bound traffic sees (signage, etc). And will look for complaints, if any.

Thank you for the time!