Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Permalink:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=53.56492&lon=-113.34829&marker=true&zoomLevel=13&segments=518249093,518249110,518249111,518249037,504733587,504733590,504733591,504733572,504733574,504733579,504733550,504733551
Reason:
Speed limit should be 70 km/h for this entire ramp section. Though more precisely, it is a recommended speed for the first part of this ramp.
Unlock to level:
L2 (or just update the speed as a L5, as it may not be worth the time to unlock, wait for me to update, then re-lock)
Thank you in advance,
Telke11
I’ve unlocked the ramps - though generally speaking we don’t normally map the recommended/advisory speed limits - only the regulatory speed limits (black on white signs)
https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/Speed_limits
I personally don’t add them to ramps - I don’t any potential pings/visuals (for speeding) that will distract me when I’m navigating highway interchanges. But I notice that Edmonton/AB has quite a few of them - so will let you use your best judgement and/or connect with Tyler see what they think is best.
Sounds good.
I also don’t like being told by the app that I am speeding on these ramp sections, so I was going to ask about removing the speed limits anyway. Discussed it with Tyler and he agrees, so I will work with him on removing some other segments speed limits around this area.
Please relock to L5:
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=53.56492&lon=-113.34829&marker=true&zoomLevel=14&segments=518249093,518249110,518249111,518249037,504733587,504733590,504733591,504733572,504733574,504733579,504733550,504733551