Is this a…:
Standard bug
Steps to reproduce this issue:
There are numerous PURs that are not being shown in the Issue Tracker.
For Queensland, Australia we have approx 430 open PURs but Issue Tracker with no filters applied is only showing 87.
The first one I found that isn’t being shown in the Issue Tracker is
https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-26.65761&lon=153.09508&zoomLevel=19&venues=100337149.1003305958.40428841
This effects other Australian States as well.
Western Australia as another example has 330 but Issue Tracker only shows 100.
A Residential PUR from WA that is also not being show in the Issue Tracker.
https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-33.61243&lon=115.10608&zoomLevel=18&venues=75433400.754333999.41149807
Environment where the bug occurs…:
ROW
Permalink:
https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-26.65761&lon=153.09508&zoomLevel=19&venues=100337149.1003305958.40428841
Browser name and version:
Chrome
Are you using scripts? Please detail which ones.:
No, tested without scripts
6 Likes
I think this might be the same:
4 Likes
Hello @GBSpeedy1305 ,
Thank you for sharing a detailed report of the problem.
As @YanisKyr mentioned, this issue was previously reported in this thread, so I will move your post to the parent case.
Please follow it to receive updates on the progress.
Kind regards,
Kasia
3 Likes
Kasia-staff
Split this topic
5
A post was merged into an existing topic: Discrepancy PUR Count in WME Feed