My scoreboard (in web) shows 0 points

Hello!
I have been using Waze everyday for a month or so. And wanted do some “map edits” but when I tryed to do that, I got error that I can edit only around places I drive.
Checked my dashboard on web - it shows 0 points!

While in my phone, I have set up my account, and In “scoreboard” it shows 5881 point!

Its not like it havent updated yet! Its been some time Im using it…

Log in to the correct server. http://bit.ly/WazeFAQ

tnx

Hi
I have the same problem with my dashboard. furthermore it shows 1/1/1970 as last update.

Since the website revamp, it fails to automatically redirect me to world.waze.com - this could be a showstopper for new INTL users :evil:

Slight exaggeration maybe.

via Tapatalk

Well since this is done via IP mapping then it could be an issue for international users whose ISP’s are for some reason using ip addresses assigned to the US and Canada. Not totally inconceivable as under ipV4 the US was allocated the vast majority of ip address blocks, and subnets of the Class A blocks are being sold all over the place to avoid running out, when the ISP’s should instead be switching to ipV6.

Well my IP correctly resolves to Slovakia (no change here) and the Waze website redirected me to world.waze.com/* from http://www.waze.com/* until the recent change when the top bar turned black and the map is no longer part of the first page.

Since then I am no longer redirected, which means my scoreboard is empty and the map shows next to nothing outside of the US. I have been here long enough to know, but how are new users supposed to find out they need to replace “www.” with “world.” to get any functionality out of the webpage?!

Could you imagine Google UK showing you an empty mailbox if you log on to google.com/gmail instead of google.co.uk/gmail?! And you would only find out if you asked on the forum?

Maybe Waze can take a different approach on how to direct Wazers to the correct infrastructure when logging in? Maybe query the point total for their account on both infrastructures and direct the Wazer automatically to the infrastructure where your account has the most points?

Well based on that, something most definitely did get broken when they rolled out the new look.

exactly … and right now with the user boom after 3.2 client release, this is the last thing Waze needs.

I have been having the same problem as those posted. Scoreboard 0 on web, last update on 1970 and all. I have read through your replies, but I still don’t know how to solve the issue. Please explain in more details. Thanks.

Did you read the 2nd post? About logging in to the correct server? Start with that.

Hello,

I have the same problem from Belgium … :frowning:

See post directly above yours…

Hi,

I know I can connect directly to word.waze.com but my message was to say that the automatic redirect from www.waze.com does not work for me too.

I think it’s a real problem for the new INTL user because it’s not easy to find the “word.waze.com” reference on the “www.waze.com” site !

Perhaps can you add the country in the user profile and use the IP redirect only if the country is empty in the user profile ?

Or can you restore a link to word.waze.com in the main page (via the old country drop down or other) ?

It is indeed a problem - I’ve raised it with support!