New speed camera approval

Hi, I just want to report new speed camera located on Main street and 75 Av. Flushing, NY 11367. Please let me know how can I add this camera on the map.
Thank you!
Lion.
Kalanal0570@gmail.com

Thank you for the request. We currently have a speed camera set on Main St heading northbound (heading towards 73rd) between 75th Ave and 73rd Ave. Is that the one you’re referring to? If not, can you please tell us exactly where this missing camera is on Main St? Thanks again!

I just added a speed camera on Booth Memorial Ave facing East bound on its own pole between 174th street and Fresh Meadows Lane by Francis Lewis High school. It was just installed.

Could someone approve it so that it could get added?

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lon=-73.79624&lat=40.74171&s=104439061&zoom=8&cameras=4111490

Thank you,
Steven

Steven,

You’re all set with that camera. Please allow a day or two (occasionally up to a week) for updates to reach the live map. As always, thank you for helping us improve Waze!

Should I start a new thread for each new camera or just continue to post in here?

You can continue here. Thank you.

New speed camera in Fresh Meadows NY on francis Lewis Blvd facing north bound on an existing light pole.

Address is 53-27 Francis Lewis Blvd Flushing NY. Between 53rd and 56th Avenues.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lon=-73.77756&lat=40.74803&s=104439061&zoom=8

Hope I posted the link correctly.

Thanks

Ziggy, all set. The camera should show up on the app in the next several days. In the future, don’t forget to had the speed limit of the roadway the camera is monitoring under “Camera speed limit mph”. As always, thanks for helping improve Waze!

I thought the camera had 30 on it when I added the Icon?

Thanks for adding it.

So the Icon has a 30 on it but the speed is set in the control panel on the left side of the screen when you select the camera.

Thanks for taking the time to get involved.

JD

Another new speed camera at 196th street and 58th Avenue Fresh Meadows Queens, it is on a light pole facing east bound

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lon=-73.78122&lat=40.74432&s=104439061&zoom=9

Hey Ziggy,

The camera has been uplocked and the segment bumped to force the camera to show up in the next tile update. Please allow a day or two (occasionally up to a week) for updates to reach the live map.
Thanks again for helping us improve Waze!