I’m forwarding the following from a friend who is not able to log into the forums. See screenshot.
Assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have attempted to report this error before. I cannot log in to the forums,
there’s a problem with the database.
I have Waze editors PM’ing me on the forums about reports on the map that I’m
working on, but I can’t read their messages, contact higher-level editors, get
mentored, etc. without being able to use the forums. I’m writing to support
AGAIN but it only sends back a canned message about getting support on the
forums. Which I can’t do. Catch-22. My only avenues to contact anyone in Waze
are the wiki and the map editor.
I tried commenting in a Talk page on the wiki, no one has responded.
A level 2 editor (in a Map report) directed me to his PMs on the forums and I
told him I have a problem about a week ago – I don’t think he reported my SQL
error on the forums for me.
So I’m stuck as far as anything on Waze goes – not to mention this ugly error
that comes up if I try to view the forums at all, much less log in.
Have them try to clear out their cookies as described in this post: https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=143150#p1125868
The user (crisses) has tried clearing cookies related to Waze or the forum (phpbb) and tried both Chrome and Safari … unfortunately that doesn’t seem to help in this instance.