Partnerships - First steps

Hello everyone!

We are strengthening the alignment between the map editing community’s activities and the initiatives conducted with partners (city halls, agencies, companies, etc.) of the Waze for Cities program.

If you already have an active contact or are working with a partner, we ask that you register the partnership using the form below. The goal is to avoid overlapping efforts and ensure that actions are carried out in a coordinated and strategic manner.

This integration is essential to:

  • Improve communication with partners and related initiatives
  • Maximize the results of local actions
  • Ensure consistency in information and approaches
  • Strengthen the community’s work as a whole

Access the form and register your partnership:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-hIZaWWEdrcnIue4kC8ZC9TQqfG0yfYgNX5RRiMLM_3K_cw/viewform?usp=publish-editor

We are available to answer any questions and provide support wherever necessary.

We count on everyone’s collaboration! :handshake:

Partnerships Team

Form completed! :white_check_mark:

+ :one:

Forms filled out successfully!

The partnership with the Formosa City Hall is moving at a snail’s pace, but I have faith it will work out :laughing:
Form filled out! :handshake:

Filled out.
I have contact information for many people who aren’t partners yet. Can I also enter this data into the spreadsheet?

Sent 04 forms and considering whether to send another.

Best

Forms filled out!

I’m still working on finding new partners, more registrations coming soon.

Best!

We recently secured partnerships with some local partners in my area; the form has been completed.