Problem With Forum Logon

I’ve discovered an issue with this forum discussion website.

Whether or not you are logged onto the Waze website, when you go to Forums, there is no link at the top of the page to log on, access your user control panel or access the list of your own posts. If you click on your name in the list of registered forum users at the bottom or click on ‘new post’ in a forum, you are then asked to log on, indicating that although you may be logged onto waze.com, you weren’t logged onto the forums. It then presents you with a logon page. Once logged on, if you go back to the forums home page, the aforementioned user control panel and own posts links are available.

In short, it seems when you first go to the forums in a session, you are not automatically logged on and the log on link is missing from the forums home page. This prevents you from doing things like going to the list of your own posts. Tried this in two browsers (Chrome and IE) and they’re both the same.

Just thought I’d let you know.

I agree - I’ve bookmarked the logon page, but still think it’s a necessary link that’s missing!

A trick I have found when not logged in is to just click on someones name (like one of the moderators) and it will take you to the login page.

There seems to be a difference in accessing the forum through www.waze.com/forum compared to world.waze.com/forum

the www-forum will remember my login, the world-forum won’t.

yep, i can confirm
on the www server i could keep my logon for days, on world i have to do it again almost every time I come here… it’s frustrating