Hi
I am not sure to understand how it works… I’m reading the Wiki but still cannot figure out.
Would someone take 2 minutes, and go to that permalink and tell me why do I have a reverse connectivity (so I can learn?)
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.77630&lat=45.64704&layers=2989&zoom=6&nodes=55459441
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.76994&lat=45.64000&layers=2989&zoom=7&nodes=61989323
Thanks!
Reverse connectivity happens when you have a turn enabled into a one way road.
I am mobile but will explain it best I can.
You have two roads come to a “T”.
All turns are enabled. You change one of them too a one way.
Now even though you can’t see them anymore, all the turns are still enabled.
Meaning there is a hidden turn enabled into the wrong way on the one way.
For the most part it doesn’t cause issues. However in the past there has been evidence that they cause issues. So we “fix” them.
The way to disable them is to make all the segments two way and then disable the wrong way turn into or out of the one way. Then change back.
There is also a feature built into JNF and TB that allows you to select the node and hit the “q” key to correct them.
Hope that helps!
Let me know if you need further explanation. 
Taxy57
3
Hi Raiden
I go with an example.
See that segment
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.78671&lat=45.64786&layers=2989&zoom=8&segments=81568444
You can’t go in the parking, even if it’s one way in.
Now take this segment.
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.78664&lat=45.64783&layers=2989&zoom=8&segments=82243545
Make it two ways.
You will see two green arrow at node B.
I that case i think the one way is wrong.
It should be one way to the street.
Unless it have change recently.
Thanks so much!!! I was able to fix them because of this! It’s kinda stupid as an issue but at least, I understand :lol:
What is JNF and TB??
Thanks! I will have to try JNF. I do have TB installed right now, It has alot of great functions!!
Thanks!