Salisbury - Wrong direction to a certain destination

Hi there,

We’ve received a map update request to Waze support and we’re posting here on the user’s behalf. The link to this post will be forwarded for the user to follow up.

This is the user’s request:
STATE: NSW
CITY: Salisbury
PERMALINK: https://www.waze.com/en/live-map/directions/au/nsw/salisbury/salisbury-road?dir_first=poi&place=EitTYWxpc2J1cnkgUmQsIFNhbGlzYnVyeSBOU1cgMjQyMCwgQXVzdHJhbGlhIi4qLAoUChIJfXas07i-dGsR5BbdzlbGl4gSFAoSCc0o5rZyuHRrEZCJQ5C0CQYE
REQUEST TYPE: Wrong Direction

The user’s request content:

Salisbury Road Salisbury NSW doesn’t exist when putting in destination. It takes you via Allyn River Road NSW which is a lo g dirt road.

Thanks,

The Waze Support team
Edited to show attachments(unavailable attachment: Screenshot [url=tel:2023-04-03 8.23.04]2023-04-03 8.23.04[/url] PM.png)
Screenshot 2023-04-03 8.23.08 PM.png

Hi Support,

I spent an hour attempting to replicate this with the information provided and I wasn’t able to make the route take the unpaved road. Whenever I attempt to route from Salisbury to Dungog, Waze always takes Salisbury Rd at the times provided.

The best advice I can give if to ensure that avoid unpaved roads is selected in the app settings under Navigation > Unpaved roads > Avoid