Sorting FAVOURITES

Hi,
I have tried manually rearranging the order of my FAVOURITES using Edit. This doesn’t work as it remains the same unarranged order when I go back into it. Is there any other way I can order my FAVOURITES alphabetically ?
I Use Waze on my iPhone, iPad and Android phone.
Thanks.
Dave UK

Hi,

First of all Welcome to the forums :mrgreen: nice to have you aboard. Secondly, if there is a way to sort the Favourites I’ve never found it. Seems to be if you delete one of the first favourites you put in, then the next one entered gets it’s spot regardless of all the other ones stored.

Regards,
Ian

I can do it via the edit button top right, the holding down right side of favourite and sliding it up, then tapping done. Sadly it only stays there for a few days, then goes back. Wonder how we try to push this into the update queue?

Welcome to the world of complaining about the same bug for years.

I might advise you to contact the Waze Help Centre, but that would be an insult to you - as would their replies. This is what happened after I complained about exactly this problem:

Their last reply is particularly annoying. It is, word for word, exactly the same as the last reply I received for the previous 2 issues I have reported - which they also did nothing to address. It’s a stock answer which means