To add a legal U-turn ahead of a junction/crossing

This point (https://www.waze.com/livemap/directions?latlng=22.54412%2C114.01806&overlay=false&zoom=17) has set up an U-turn for more than 2 years. Recently the authority pole up a traffic sign for this u-turn. How ever I have no idea to edit a handed u-turn here, for it opens about 20 metres before the traffic light.

Anyone could be happy enough to give me a hint?

THX.

do you mean at 红荔西路/农园路 junction? And which direction(s) is(are) allowed u-turn?

btw, I have moved this topic to here :wink:

I think he’s referring to this u-turn lane which I have added a map comment in WME (it happens to show up in the satellite image between the shades of the two skyscrapers :smiley: ).

To allow u-turn, we might have to split 红荔西路 into two one-way segments? I don’t want to mess up the map so would like to confirm that before I make any changes. :?

By the way bin86755, since you are new to Waze editing, please be reminded that all Waze road segments require a name, so for u-turn ramps like this one you just drew, please edit the name and click the “none” checkbox in the address.

All new segments without names will not be drivable in the mobile app.

The u-turn locates at the left lane from east to west on Hongli West Rd. There is a u-turn traffic signal before the junction at Hongli/Nongyuan.