Trying to read the comments or fixes to my map issue

Level 1 wazer here

I reported a map issue and I got an email saying an editor had a comment but I canot find that comment anywhere, nor can I see what change was made?

how do i see this?

the problem I noted was a routing issue waze routes the driver to a right turn on red only instersection at a secondary side street which always loses priorty to the major street as a result the waze user wastes several minutes waiting for the light to change he/she could have gone through by simply going one street over.
thanks eveyrone
Ned

You should be able to see the comment from the app itself.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

You should see it if you open the app, hit the Menu button, and then open the Inbox. Alternatively, you could view it as an editor sees it by going to www.waze.com/editor, making sure that the Update Request layer is enabled, and viewing the map near your report location.

You should be able to see the comment itself from the email. This is a comment alert that I got via email. The section in red is the comment.

Are your email comments in red? Or are you just emphasizing for clarification.

Just emphasizing.

Do you know where you posted the issue? As suggested above, go to WME if you cant find it in your email.

Also, can you please post a Permalink to the question so that we can see the issue. Thanks!