Unlock request - further work required on A21 Bromley

Please could these segments be unlocked. There’s a u-turn and some turn restrictions that need to be corrected.

Also, these segments too for the same reasons.

Thanks

Done, I think. The second one didn’t show as locked but it might just have been some of them.

Thanks. I need your help again, sorry. I didn’t notice that Roy had locked the roundabout.

done

Arghh!

Didn’t spot these two :x Unlock please :oops:

Also, not sure what Waze was telling people going south on Kentish Way at the junction with Masons Hill. The turn restrictions were such that Waze would permit a right turn from Kentish Way into Masons Hill from both the Turn Right Lane, and also the main “stay on the A21” lane. Looking at the average speeds over the segments, Waze was probably telling them to keep left, then turn right, as it was the fastest route. I’ve changed the turn restrictions and made this segment one way, but that’s introduced a revcon into it.

As this is a quite major junction, I think it is appropriate that it has level 5 locking, so perhaps one of the CMs could look at that, check turn restrictions are right now, and then relock it.

Thanks

Once again I can’t pick up the segments as selected, just tell me which they are!

Worked it out, unlocked now.

On the other junction, I’ve reviewed and locked.

Thank you :smiley:

I think that’s the A21 finally sorted from the Masons Hill junction down to the Tubbenden Lane roundabout, 6403m. I’ll leave the remaining 87.9 km to others and, :idea: , play on the side streets for a bit where I won’t keep bumping up against extra-strength locks!

only 87.9km to go, why not continue? :wink:

We’re damn nearly overlapping again! I’ve just been working to the North of this - from Tweedy Road downward. See here.

After I finished last night, I locked it up nearly all the way down to the Masons Hill Junction where you have been working - and I would have worked on that as well if it hadn’t been locked.

David, I’m still waiting on 9 segments to be unlocked at the end of that other topic - if you wouldn’t mind obliging? :wink:

As for the rest of the A21 north of here, I’ve done quite a bit of it already (redone several junctions and removed a fair amount of dualling). I’m quite happy to claim responsibility for fixing the rest of it. South of Tubbenden Lane, I’m not sure how far my permissions go, but I’ll look at what I can after I’ve dealt with the northern sections. At least I know I don’t need to look at the bits in between. :smiley:

Sorry didn’t see it!

@ iainhouse - I’m sorry I’d forgotten you were editing in Bromley. I was sent a PM this morning about errors that I’d missed when I’d done Locks Bottom and the bits on either side. Trying to sort out some of those meant I needed some stuff unlocked, then more stuff unlocked where I’d missed some, to get a consistent set of road-names in accordance with the wiki standards, and eliminated all the dodgy turns.

I ended up spotting a problem where Masons Hill meets Kentish Way and thought that was a good place to stop.

I’m definitely going back to side roads - I had a day off and visited a friend down at Orpington and discovered that none of the roads round her were named, so I’m going through all the roads south of the A232 and north of the A21 putting in the names. Once I’ve done that, I’ll head back to South Wales and you and David can have South London to yourselves for a bit!

I’d done more than I realised.

A21 is now correct all the way up to the Catford one-way system - with the exception of these 2 segments. Pleeeeaaaaaaaase? :lol:

done