I need this segment of the A23 unlocked.
The junction with Leigham Court Road needs to be rebuilt to re-create the straight-through path to Drewstead Road that no longer exists and can’t be routed at all through the junction as it stands.
I need this segment of the A23 unlocked.
The junction with Leigham Court Road needs to be rebuilt to re-create the straight-through path to Drewstead Road that no longer exists and can’t be routed at all through the junction as it stands.
I will do this tomorrow.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
woodvale is also dealing with this. Who can sort it first? Or you could co-operate!
Co-operate? What do you think this is, a social . . . Oh.
John PM’ed me after I raised this request and we exchanged some PM chat about this last night. We both agree on what needs to be done to the junction.
I said I’d leave it to him unless I hear different. Anyway, as I type this I’m supposed to be in the car doing a Heathrow pickup, so I can’t do anything until this evening!
I’ll get straight on with it instead of catching up with the forums while watching Saturday Morning Kitchen ![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Done.
I also added the LCR car park [P] while I was there and removed a load of soft turns and revcons. Nearly put in the ABC cinema car park, but then thought to check on Streetmap and saw it’s now a block of flats. Shows how long it is since I’ve been down that bit of the High Rd with time to look at the buildings ![]()
With you two around I don’t get to see many URs in the south!
Looks perfect to me. I also found a couple of selfcons nearby, so you may see my tracks around there.
I can remember when my Grandad used to regularly drive through that junction when I was a kid, 40 odd years ago (I’m old :shock: ). I’m now “driving” Street View down Sternhold Avenue - trying to remember where he was taking me!
I used to have my cars maintained by a small company that occupied a place off Drewstead Rd next to the railway shed, and living on LCR, knew the area like the back of my hand. Then we moved to Norwood and the mechanics retired, so it was definitely a trip down memory lane ![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk