Unlock UK map

Hi, Im a beginner in this forum, so I wont know if this is the right place to ask.

The think is that Ive been driving with waze for a couple of weeks (in the UK), but when I open the map for editing, I cant see any of my drives, not even the roads, and I would like to start editing.

What I am missing? what I have to do before in order to start editing?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can guide me.

Hi,

First off, welcome to Waze and thanks for taking an interest in Waze editing. A warning - it can be very addictive. Where are you based?

In my signature are a few links that will help you start off. It’s not difficult but there are a few standards etc to follow. The best place to start is here:

http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/UK_Quickstart

Feel free to ask questions on the forum but you will find people a bit more friendly if you search around a bit before asking.

happy editing

David

PS I moved your topic to the UK forum.

Are you on the wrong server? Try https://world.waze.com/editor/

Oh, and use Firefox or Chrome or Safari or Opera (not Internet Explorer).

:slight_smile:

yes it was the wrong server, thank you very much