Unlock Me

Sorry if this is not the correct forum. As I see my actual driven distance is FAR greater than recorded by waze, could someone please upgrade my editing position to level 2. I’ve driven around 200 kilometres in 8 days whilst online shows 113 and my phone shows only 80 and still a waze noob.

I would like to help with road changes in my area. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your driving points have no bearing to your editing rights in the editor.

The only way to increase your level in the editor is to start editing. :slight_smile:

Thanks of the welcome, Sorry, I just took it that the 100 Kilometre minimum applied to everything. A little frustrating when you want to adjust a turn allowance on an old road but can’t even do that lol.

Thanks for the info.

You’re at the right place for any unlock requests that you need done.

It’s the section at the top of the UK pages here :

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=375

Just follow the guidelines for posting.