I have a UR and i believe my response statements are correct but some local knowledge would go down well to confirm if Vicar Lane is set up correctly.
Also If a CM wants to step in before i loose it may be appreciated to haha
Since it doesn’t look like anyone else is going to pick this up, I’ll just say that I think your responses have been entirely correct and reasonable. ![]()
One does occasionally get unreasonable reporters. I remember having an argument with someone who objected to putting “Guildford rugby club” into Waze and being taken to the home ground of Guildford Rugby Club. His argument was that this club in the neighbouring town of Godalming had no business to be called “Guildford” anything, and that Waze should have found a club with a different name actually in Guildford.
I think in the end I told him to take his complaint to the Rugby Football Union (governing body). :lol:
Thanks for confirmation
I did pick this up but just responded directly on the UR :mrgreen:. Basically it’s reporter’s fault :mrgreen: and we are RIGHT :mrgreen: