Waze support map update request: [Venues/Places updates]

Hi,

We’ve received a map update request to Waze support and we’re posting here on the user’s behalf.

The link to this post will be forwarded for the user to follow up.This is the user’s request:West Acre, Chapman Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5PB.

[Permalink (Mandatory)]: https://www.waze.com/live-map/directions/gb/england/la/west-acre?to=place.ChIJ4XnE8C1idkgRMPkiD94iFfM

[Request type:Venues/Places updates]

[The user’s request content]

My address is West Acre, Chapman Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5PB.

You app used to show this address correctly. It now shows that West Acre is at 3 Chapman Lane which is not correct. The correct address is just West Acre, Chapman Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5PB. as above. Could you please amend this as delivery drivers and now dropping off at the wrong address. Thank you

Thanks,
The Waze Support team

This place is not in Waze. Waze is getting the information from Google.
There is a business here, ESP Systems, and they have set the address as West Acre, 3 Chapman Lane, Bourne End in Google. As this is the nearest match, both Google and Waze will use that.
The point this business is located is in a private road leading off of Chapman Lane, which does not appear to have a name. As this is a private road there is no further infomation about it that I can find.

Please pass this message back to the reporter and if they can supply more details about either the business or any residential places here I can make the corrections

The correct address is West Acre, Chapman Lane, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL85PB. ESP systems is no longer registered at west acre. The owner did this in error and has changed it no longer to be at my assess. The location on the Map is fine. We just need to remove the 3 as this house is further down Chapman Lane. Hope this makes sense

Can someone now please amend this address. I have managed to change it in Google Maps finally. Thank you

Can someone now please amend this address. I have managed to change it in Google Maps finally. Thank you

Hi

As you say, the incorrect place has now gone from Google. I can add the house names here, but as it is a private road, do not know which is which. If you can list the property names, starting with the one nearest to Chapman Lane I can add these in Waze.

From the signage I can see from the road it seems the houses are:
Glencraig
Newlands
The Meadow House
Heather Lodge
Westacre
Field View

but I have no way of knowing if these are in any particular order. From the fact it has access from both north & south, the middle house seems to be Newlands.
Permalink

Hello. Thank you for this. The houses are in the same order as they are listed on the signage. Glencraig is the first house. Field View is the last house and Newlands as you say is in the middle. Hope this help and thank you again. Best wishes

All added. These will be searchable in the app in a few days when it has updated