Points: yes, milestone: no

Heya all, I’ve received all points up to last night, but I didn’t get the milestone for driving 500 miles in one week. I checked what drives have been registered, through the update map feature. I manually summed up the passed week and I got to 542 miles (873km) in the last 6 days. So, I did get the points for driving, but didn’t get the 500miles milestone. 1k points is a nice quantity when only having 19k in total :slight_smile:

Does this have to do with the dashboard/points error going on at the moment? To me this seems something else though. Anyone? Thanks!

The Waze “week” is not a rolling “last 7 days” week, it is a “Monday - Sunday” week…

That explains a lot :slight_smile: Thanks for your answer :smiley:

Andy has it. Also sometimes there is a couple days delay before that particular candy pops up. Be patient, you will get it.