Edita no Mato Grosso? Comece por aqui! [MT]

Bem-vindo(a) ao fórum do estado do Mato Grosso!

Se você está começando a editar por aqui ou já edita e ainda não se apresentou, este é o seu ponto de partida!

Queremos conhecer você. Fique a vontade para se apresentar e nos contar:

  • Seu nome
  • Região por onde circula
  • Onde costuma editar
  • Se já participa de outras frentes (tradução, beta, mentoria, etc.)
  • O que deseja aprender ou desenvolver

:vertical_traffic_light: Novo(a) na edição?

Antes de começar:

  • Leia a nossa Wazeopedia e conheça as diretrizes de edição.
  • Leia também outros tópicos do estado.
  • Em caso de dúvida, pergunte sempre.

:handshake: Como interagir

  • Use este tópico para se apresentar
  • Utilize o chat do WME para dúvidas rápidas
  • Para assuntos gerais do Brasil, consulte o fórum nacional.
  • Se precisar de ajuda, marque editores mais experientes

Nosso objetivo é manter o mapa cada vez mais preciso, confiável e alinhado às melhores práticas.

Participe. Pergunte. Contribua.

Boas edições! :wazerlove:

Hi, I’ve started being mentored. I travel and edit in Cuiabá, and I’m doing a mentorship with @idomarcerutti.

Welcome @OTAVIO-CBA-MT, happy editing.

Welcome @OTAVIO-CBA-MT, congratulations on your mentor, great edits and whenever you need help, you can count on me too…

Hello, @OTAVIO-CBA-MT, welcome!
You have a great mentor: @IdomarCerutti
I remember there is an experienced local editor in Cuiabá: @MauricioCGB
And here (the forum) is the official communication channel.
Best regards and happy editing.

@OTAVIO-CBA-MT

Welcome to the forum.

It’s great that you decided to do the mentorship. It will help you edit and, in turn, help others.

Have fun editing.

Hi friends, my name is Eudes Aparecido. I’m an electrical engineer working with solar photovoltaic energy. I live in Sinop and travel a lot throughout the northern region of Mato Grosso. I’ve been using Waze for a relatively short time, as I used Maps for many years, where I’m a Level 7 Local Guide. Since I started using Waze, I’ve come to know and become very interested in the collaborative side and the community, where we can always contribute something. If you need anything, just message me in the chat and I’ll help you however I can.

Welcome to the forum and the Waze editors community.

It’s great that you’ve agreed to participate in the mentorship. Let’s move forward together with the edits!

@eng_eudes

Welcome.

Great to hear you’re doing the mentorship.
Have fun editing.

Welcome, @eng_eudes. Happy editing.

Hello! I am an SM from the state of Rondônia. I am requesting AM for the municipality of Rondolândia-MT to update some recently paved highways. Since the municipality borders my own (Cacoal-RO), it is easier for me to “look after” it. I am also available for edits in the state of MT. Thank you!

@Otavio_RO

Rondolândia is more over that way than this way. It doesn’t even have a road out to MT. haha

Everything goes through Rondônia, even the edits from now on. Welcome.

Since the imagery isn’t current, the link below helps define the alignment if you don’t have GPS points.

@Otavio_RO, a warm welcome to editing in MT!

Having someone with field knowledge in border areas is a great addition. Congrats on being proactive and making yourself available.

A valuable tip for anyone starting to edit in MT is to check out the topic about state highways; due to routing issues, there are still some specificities to these types of edits. Take a look beforehand.

Happy editing!

Welcome @OTAVIO-CBA-MT, @eng_eudes, and @Otavio_RO :grin: :handshake:

Name: Bruno Marcel
Nick: brunovolei09
I’m from Nova Mutum - MT,
I’ve started a mentorship; I scout and edit in Nova Mutum, and I’m being mentored by @idomarcerutti.

Best regards to everyone and happy editing!:

Welcome Bruno, happy editing.

Welcome to the community @brunovolei09

@brunovolei09

Welcome.

I really do need help in Nova Mutum, especially regarding the urban crossing.
Having someone with their boots on the ground helps a lot. haha

If you have any questions, I’m also available.

Dear editors,

I am Felipe Gabriel (@Fegabriellipe), 22 years old, an editor in Rondonópolis-MT.

I joined the community after identifying routing errors in the app (such as “wrong-way” routes) caused by recent changes to the city’s streets. Encouraged to edit, I accepted the challenge.

It is rewarding to correct discrepancies between the map and reality, ensuring accuracy for all users. I especially thank the editor @MauricioCGB for his essential support on this journey.

Honored to contribute, I remain committed to improving our map!