Fitzroy, Victoria update request

Hi,
There is a 30 area in Fitzroy (permalink) which had not previously had its speed limit updated on the map. I’ve updated most of the streets in the Brunswick St/Alexandra Pde/Smith St/Johnston St block, but there were a few streets which I was unable to update due to a level 2 lock, most notably those connected to George St. In the attached image, you can see the streets which I did update. I need the other streets in the area changed to have the correct speed limit of 30 km/h for me please.
Thanks in advance

Roads edited.png
Edited to show attachment (GBSpeedy1305)

Hi @Bouncy_Kiwi

Nice work on the update and sharing the information. I disocvered that the normal street was locked to level 2 for no apparent reason - its been that way for about 4 years. I have changed back to level 1 which means you should be able to complete the speed update. Lets hope it doesnt get changed back to 40 like it was Jan of 2021. Is the 30 a new thing or its been that wway for a while?

Thanks for that, I’ve updated the speed limits now.
I’m not too sure exactly how recently they were changed, but judging by Street View, they would appear to have been that way since at least mid-2019.