Forum Problems

They are doing an incredible job then. o7 to all of them. I can’t thank them enough, as Tapatalk is my only link to Waze, right now. :slight_smile:

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2

That’s the one called “Someone”? I always wanted to meet her/him :wink:

The notifications for subscribed items is working so well now that my inbox is getting every response way before Tapatalk notifies me of subscribed items.

Was it not possible before to set up (allow/disallow) notification via email for subscribed items, or am I smoking my socks ?
I only see email settings for PMs in the Control Panel, not for any other subscriptions.

Whenever searching for any general forum topic via Google, clicking on the Google search result gives an option to open in the browser or on Tapatalk. (Set as default)

I tried googling one of the Waze Forum topics and that option did not appear. All Waze Forum Links, posted outside Tapatalk, open in the browser.

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2

If it was, i never found it and ultimatly made an extra filter/rule for those mails… have tons of such ‘notification’ mails.

Same here, all notification emails now directly go to trash.

So that’s the reason you didn’t approve the invitation? :slight_smile:

Which invitation? :oops:

User not found via PM
Schimmelstulle(1)
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat=50.10387&lon=8.3498&layers=BFTFFTTTFTTFTFFTFTTTTFTT&segments=72859154

This user doesn’t have a forum account yet. Only way to get in contact with him is through support.

Someone tried it without the (1), right?

Currently almost all forum problems of the list are ‘solved’. Are there still people experience problems?

@enhket

You have to ask support that for each forum you want to have this function.

@AlanOfTheBerg

Also should be done by support for each forum.

I can’t solve this topic.

As it is not enabled for the ‘community’ forum.

Actually yes - there is one problem that I don’t think anybody has noticed:

The Ireland forum has no subforums (good) but its entry in the Country (Language) Forums list shows that it appears to, and also appears to have many more topics and posts than it should. Guessing from the last poster name, it looks as though the country list thinks one of the Italy subforums might also be one of the Ireland subforums, so frequently the Ireland forum looks as though it has new posts even when it doesn’t.

Does that make sense?

++David \ davidg666

Tapatalk 1, in forum view, still doesn’t correctly display the presence of new posts in several forums.

There’s also the issue of the “Solved” function only appearing in certain forums…actually, I only remember seeing it in one of the administrative forums, as well as the “Quick Reply” function.

The “Solved” button may not be necessary all of the forums, but it would be handy in Unlock Request forums.

This is still a problem indeed. We also have several in Benelux, combined with both Italian an Brazilian forums. You could see which forums give these problem, by clicking the symbol beside the username of the last poster. Please send me the problems you encounter…

The Italian forum that appears to be partly a subforum of the Ireland forum seems to be Editor: parliamo del World Map Editor (WME).

++David \ davidg666

Is there any way to subscribe to a forum or thread and not get email notifications? On other forums it’s an option, either each time you subscribe or in the control panel.
(Adding a filter to Gmail seems rather wasteful and backward)

via mobile

I’ll will ask it tomorrow…