I don’t think there is a possibility to subscribe to something and not get a notification. ![]()
In TapaTalk you’ll get a yellow star for posts in subscribed threads in Tapatalk.
Same problem! xdadevelopers gives me an option to open in Tapatalk but not Waze Forum… ![]()
Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2
:lol: bet ya!
I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem with the forum, but…
I tried to send a PM to a level 1 editor (dapetshop) but got the error message “The requested users to be added do not exist.”
crazycomputingdotnet suggested that either they recently joined and the scripts that run that creates users has not created the account for them in the forum database yet —or that this script may be broken for the new forum version.
Any thoughts?
Databases are not synced. I guess that is why your forum password wont change if you change it on the dashboard (didnt change it the last time i tried) ![]()
But I’ve always been able in the past to pick up a user name from the editing panel and find it in the forum database. Maybe it’s just a matter of time for the databases to sync?
We’ve occasionally come across editors who don’t have a forum account. I recently saw an editor who has been around for a couple of years but never had a forum account until a couple of months ago.
Normally, a forum account gets created when a new user starts using Waze, even if they never visit the forum or website. However, it seems that sometimes, it just doesn’t happen. Nobody seems to be able to explain why.
Gotcha! Bummer. Really wanted to communicate with someone who appears to live on that island.
dunno how but I found this thread ![]()
My Editor and Forum name are different so you cant find me as “Schimmelstulle”
I couldnt change my forumname and as for now I didnt have a problem with that
If you click on the icon in the right side of the name that shows up as last post, you go to the thread where he posted. Then you can see which forum it is. I expect also some mess-up like we have in Belgium/Italy/Brasil and Ireland…
Interesting. I changed my username in the client but was unable to change it online, so someone who sees me on the client (say, if I were to do a chat) won’t be able to find me in the forum. I actually wanted to change to the client alias on the editor and in the forum, but that function was disabled shortly after I joined.
Again, this disconnect is why we need an alternate means of contacting each other, either embedded in the editor or in the client.
At the very least, the name that appears in WME needs to have a corresponding account in the forum, or there’s no communication AT ALL.
Interesting. I changed my username in the client but was unable to change it online, so someone who sees me on the client (say, if I were to do a chat) won’t be able to find me in the forum. I actually wanted to change to the client alias on the editor and in the forum, but that function was disabled shortly after I joined.
Again, this disconnect is why we need an alternate means of contacting each other, either embedded in the editor or in the client.
At the very least, the name that appears in WME needs to have a corresponding account in the forum, or there’s no communication AT ALL.
Here is another way how you can change your forum password here
but if I want to change my nickname, as do??
Just to add to Portugal taking over the World:
Board index ‹ Country (Language) Forums ‹ Portugal ‹ Latvia ‹ Atslēgšanas pieprasījumi
![]()
Tapatalk not working properly - forums tab is empty after refresh and there is error after a while:

This was reported/confirmed by several users on local forum.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Tapatalk not working properly - forums tab is empty after refresh and there is error after a while:
This was reported/confirmed by several users on local forum.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I also can confirm this!
Only losely related and less important in the greater scheme of things, but when will forum posts start counting again for points?
CU,
Massimo
Tapatalk not working properly - forums tab is empty after refresh and there is error after a while:
(unavailable attachment: uploadfromtaptalk1364319784428.jpg)
This was reported/confirmed by several users on local forum.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I have the same problem with Tapatalk
I’m very surprised as nobody mentioned this before. I allready had this just after the forum update. Strange thing is login in with another username or even anonymous works fine…
For me it’s fixed. No idea what they actualy did. I will forward this problem again…