I always had this problem…especially in the morning when there was 50+ threads with new posts.
I’m using iPhone Tapatalk 2.
In the old Tapatalk 1, it shows 98 Unread right now. Nothing in Participated. Upon scrolling down, it showed “Pull Up to Load More 50 of 98 loaded”.
Switching over to Tapatalk 2, it immediately showed Unread (99). When I scroll down, it automatically started loading more posts without the little message.
Looking at the web, I see a count of 100 in the Unread list. (posts are coming in).
Going back to Tapatalk 1, it now shows 99+ for Unread. It never would show more than 99+. And Tapatalk 2 now shows (103).
Maybe this is something that has just started working because this seems to be a lot more consistent than it was last night.
Okay, I’m getting the popup window and the (1 new messages) notice when I get a PM, but I’m still not getting an e-mail when I receive a PM. I’ve double checked all my settings again, and even re-entered my e-mail address to be sure.
Also, Quick Reply seems to be available as an option on some of the Admin forums, but nowhere else. That should be enabled everywhere.
I would like the “Solved” functionality put back. There are a few threads marked as “Solved” but the ability to do the action for this has been removed. I think it can be quite useful as the green checkmark is a link to the post in the thread which has been flagged by the OP as the solution/answer.
first problem is on the list allready. The announcements I can’t remember, but I think in the past they have been below the subforums as well. Maybe someone can approve or disapprove that?
I’m using V1
Before forum update i could see all threads i subscribed under participated tab… Now i read a message like “there is no threads participated that you can see”…
I didn’t see this in a quick-scan of this thread, but I’ve noticed several PMs in my Outbox (to annoying users who spam cameras, or do stupid edits, etc.) are now showing as being sent to (unread, of course) N/A. Should these just be deleted?
Almost every time I log in I get:
“You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below.”
This despite this is my first attempt to log in. Worse, without changing the password I go through the palava of the Captcha and get logged in…
The forum also suffers that age old issue with domain and cookies (I am sure you can read up on this one on the phpbb forums)…
Re-selected the Waze Forum in Tapatalk now, after the start login, don’t ask me the authentication anymore.
But (there is always a “but”) I cannot see “partecipated” thread very sad situation
Why the “announcement” are in all folders and subfolders of the forum? There are some “announcement” have no reason to be in some subfolders. For example “Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg forum” is not useful in “italian waze wiki”, isn’t it?
Maybe some threads are “spammed” everywhere for an error…
If you did read that ‘Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg’ announcement you can understand why it’s there. We receive PM’s and emails from users that tell us their country forum is ‘gone’. As there was no communication about the migration of these 3 countries, nobody did know this. And there isn’t made a temporary link in the old forums to the new location…And as last, the new Benelux forum is at the wrong location in the list…
To make an announcement it’s only local or a global. Global is visable in all (sub)forums. Placing a local doesn’t make much sence It’s only for a few fays so the regular visitors can find their way…