Yes, sure, no problem. ![]()
This case is an example for an enhancement of the forum: choose local, global or selected area where post an announcement ![]()
ps.
now Captcha request on Tapatalk… the forum is fluctuating :lol:
Yes, sure, no problem. ![]()
This case is an example for an enhancement of the forum: choose local, global or selected area where post an announcement ![]()
ps.
now Captcha request on Tapatalk… the forum is fluctuating :lol:
When I logged in to the Community/ forums the link to “My Messages” and “View your posts” were missing. I even logged out and re-logged in.
Would hitting the link “clear all board cookies” at the bottom of the forum pages help?
go to www.waze.com/forum/ucp.php and log in there.
The ‘thumbs up’ button seems to be missing today on www.waze.com/forum
The Delete all board cookies did NOT fix it.
logging out and back in did not fix it.
clearing ALL cookies for the browser and logging out and back in DID fix it.
Not for me.
For world it is missing indeed. At www it’s there. But clearing cache and cookies solved it for now…
I have also the problem from CAPTCHA with Tapatalk.
The provided link with a solution doesn’t work for me.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD
Ok, you don’t have to report the Captcha problem anymore. Waze is aware of it. Hopefully they can fix it soon. So please only report problems that aren’t posted yet in this thread.
As soon we have some feedback, we’ll post it here.
Thanks!
I feel it would help if you could update the OP with the issues you’ve gathered and submitted to Waze. This thread is long enough that it takes a good deal of time to read every post to ensure the problem hasn’t already been reported. A list in the OP would be most helpful.
+1
I went to the Tapatalk problems thread first, read the whole of that, then came to this thread, read the whole of that, to find I’m not alone with getting the Captcha problem again.
I don’t know if it’s a tapatalk issue but since forum update, push notifications doesn’t work both for v1 and v2
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I’ve actually just started receiving them since the upgrade and never before. I get two push notices, one from each version.
For me it’s the opposite… I received push notifications before this upgrade… Someone had same problem?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I’ve never received a push notification from either version of Tapatalk.
And I’m STILL not getting a notification email when I receive a PM!
I also just noticed that the post count in my dashboard hasn’t increased since the day the forum was upgraded.
I also just noticed that the post count in my dashboard hasn’t increased since the day the forum was upgraded.
Noticed too.
Also a large difference between forum’s “Total posts:” and Dashboard’s “Forum Posts:”, which possibly existed a longer time already.
My Tapatalk says “Your password is only transmitted to the forum you connect to”
Chris
For the record, I received push notifications before the upgrade and still receive them now.
It would be nice if staff could comment that they’re working on the captcha problem with high priority.
Had today again login issues to the Forum going through world.waze.com AND http://www.waze.com.
needed to follwo twister_UKs suggestion to enter the forum again.