New average speed zone A24 Dorking Surrey

Hi,

The council have installed the cameras and are testing the average speed zone now between these two bits of road in both directions.

They are 50mph average speed in both directions of the dual carrageway.

https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=51.18624&lon=-0.31402&zoomLevel=15&segments=121542489

https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=51.20810&lon=-0.31543&zoomLevel=15&segments=121542693

Unsure exact camera locations as of yet as the council is horrendous as planning permissions / plans.

A24 Average Speed Cameras - Mole Valley Liberal Democrats

Average speed cameras installation A24 in MoleValley – Leatherhead Living

I have updated roads and applied speed cameras south of North Holmwood roundabout, before and after Mill Road and north of Beare Green roundabout

I saw a sign on Mill RD today. Does it start here?

This is where I’ve mapped them, based upon the information given the cameras near Mill Road are in the middle of the scheme.

Thanks for reply.
Are these cameras already working or tested?

My understanding is they only went in on the 21st, not sure they can be activated and tested that quickly? Though from your question it sounds like you went through there a little too quick and want your mind put at ease?

Exactly🫣 I saw the first camera and the sign
At Mill Rd. And I already had 50. There was more before🫣

One would imagine as the signs have only just gone up and the cameras / poles got connected on Monday that they aren’t live yet. Though I cannot say for sure.

Try asking the local councillor?
Councillor details - Stephen Cooksey - Surrey County Council

Strangle my Waze only shows cameras at the middle of the road and the top and bottom ones are missing from the nav app but showing on the editor?

Occasionally happen if you don’t set a navigation across the area (aka Free-wazing). Try setting a route over that stretch so that it can refresh the map data, if that doesn’t work, try clearing the cache (location is device dependant, try pressing and holding the app icon to bring up App Info, then look for Storage options, Cache is usually in there)

In the interim, I will giggle the segments a little, that sometimes kick-starts a refresh for users.

Thank you, that did the trick for the app and AAOS in the car too.