There’s been a speed limit change on the Uxbridge Road in Ealing. Just before Ealing Common tube station there’s a new 20mph sign towards Acton. Waze still states 30mph. I’ve tried to report this through the app as a map issue twice but nothing seems to be happening.
I haven’t seen any URs in this area referring to a speed limit change, however if you tried reporting in the last 3-4 weeks then your reports may have ended up in the backlog of reports now slowly being flushed through the servers and trickling out into the map editor.
Alternatively, if you were using the dedicated speed limit reporting option in the app, then these reports were withdrawn from the public map editor some time ago and are now only visible to editors with access to the beta test map editor - dealing with speed limit reports is however not high on the list of priorities of most beta testers, and combined with the somewhat less than reliable nature of many of these reports, they don’t always get the attention they might deserve… There were a few such reports visible here referring to a 20MPH limit, which I’ve now dealt with.
I found the traffic order related to this change of limits, which suggests the 20MPH limit starts on the eastern side of the A406, so I’ve lowered the limit along the whole of the A4020 from here to the start of Acton High Street (where the limit was already set to 20).
Regards,
Chris