Is this a…:
Standard bug
Steps to reproduce this issue:
When editing the name and city of a segment, if “None” is selected for the city and then you use the Tab key to move between the fields, a city named “None” will be inserted instead of using the “No city” value.
Environment where the bug occurs…:
All environments
Permalink:
No specific location
Browser name and version:
Chrome Version 141.0.7390.123 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Are you using scripts? Please detail which ones.:
Happens without scripts enabled.
5 Likes
I’m aware of a related bug involving Suggest an Edit: https://www.waze.com/discuss/t/city-creation-via-suggest-an-edit-l1/395120 but the bug I’m reporting here seems to be an underlying issue that the SaE flow inherits.
2 Likes
Hi @nimper2000,
Thanks a lot for flagging this issue. I have filed an internal ticket to look into it and will keep you posted on further updates.
All the best,
Olesya
3 Likes
Hello @nimper2000,
I’d just like to let you know that the issue should no longer occur in this version. Could you please check on your end and let me know the outcome?
Thank you and regards,
Olesya
1 Like
I tested a few segments in production and it appears to be fixed. Thank you!
2 Likes
Thank you for your confirmation @nimper2000. I’ll be marking this bug as fixed then. 
2 Likes