I reported a map issue. I received a response in my inbox to provide more information about my issue. How do I do this since I cannot respond to messages? I received a reminder that if I don’t respond that the issue will be closed.
You should be able to respond to it in the app via your “inbox” report. Scroll down to the
The second message probably contains a link from where you can also view the location of your report on Waze’s Map Editor (here, online) - this will give you an idea as to what we see when we try to solve your report.
There is nothing to click on in any of the messages. No links.
All I have is the username, “autenil(2)”
How should I proceed?
If the message in your inbox (or another message) says that the report was closed, then you cannot reply from the app. Otherwise, there is a Reply box at the bottom of the message.
I have the same issue. There is NO WAY provided for me to reply. Pain in the @ss
Wow. I’m having this issue at the moment. No notification that the issue has been closed, and no button to press to reply. I’m surprised that this was an issue over three years ago and is still a problem
Please don’t necro-post.
A recent thread about responding to URs (which doesn’t have any issues and works fine) can be found here:
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=276439