San Diego Highways Unlocked

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-117.1 … 33&env=usa

Actually, there are many sections of both the I-5, I-15 and the 163 that are down to various level 2 and 3’s. With some scattered sections of 5. I’m not sure if this is for a reason, but it has been several different editors that have unlocked them. Seems to me that a major highway in SD should all be locked at 5. If I am mistaken please let me know.

Thanks guys,

-Bruce

Thanks for the information, but your link is broken and not usable…

Oops. Sorry about that.
Here is the corrected one.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-117.06081&lat=32.78137&zoom=0&layers=2021&env=usa

I know it’s broad, but all of the freeways in that area have various sections down. I went and tried to get everything at least to 3. But could have missed some. A lot of the ramps are down as well. Gonna be a pain to clean up.