I checked the main page: https://www.waze.com/ccp
which has two great documents that can be used to provide more information about the program.
https://www.waze.com/partner-assets/CCPFactSheet.pdf
and
https://www.waze.com/partner-assets/CCPCaseStudies.pdf
Currently you can display the page in other languages, for example french with the URL: https://www.waze.com/fr/ccp
But the two attached documents are not localized (in english only). Is there any way that we (the community) could help to translate those docs in order to have them available in other languages as well?
Thanks 
Copy paste and do it ourselves?
Nice info, Vince. I suggest for more detailed informations, access the CCP support page.
Hi Peter, try to see from another perspective… we are luck that Waze allow us to be in charge of such important task of first contact.
Nobody (except Waze staf)f can explain better what is Waze and its advantages for a partnership than us. We can chewing the CCP information for a partner and catalyze/facilitate a partnership.
By this way, we can provide more value to what we do in map. Editions and other activities has more value and responsibility because would impact not only the company but also other citizens not waze users, governments and cities.
If it is from your interest, I made a presentation (in portuguese) that could help anyone with ideas.
Thank you Vince1612 for this great suggestion!
We are checking the request for:
Translation of the documentation
Link the documentation for a specific language page
I’ll keep you posted on the progress.
Best,
Shira