Erros ou melhoria nas traduções - poste aqui

Olá! Não sei se este é o tópico mais adequado para comentar, mas percebi que os dois links da mensagem de boas-vindas que recebi ao iniciar minhas primeiras edições estão redirecionando para a página inicial do Discuss, e não para a Wazeopedia Brasileira ou para o fórum do Brasil, como imagino que seria o correto.

Se for possível corrigir ou atualizar os links, acredito que pode ajudar bastante outros editores iniciantes também. Obrigada :wink:

Olá @Karlaalcione
Antes de mais nada seja bem vinda ao fórum da comunidade e sim, você reportou no lugar certo!

Vou estar encaminhando esse problema para correção.

Muito obrigado por reportar e contribuir com a nossa comunidade!

Hello everyone!

I’d like to inform you that a series of translation fixes have been made to the WME issue tracker menu. Some were still appearing only in English, and others were adjusted at Waze’s request.

Please use and evaluate them, and if you find any errors or have suggestions for improvement, report them here.

On Android, the app’s night mode setting has an option to apply it to the car screen that is untranslated.

This untranslated phrase appeared while trying to rename this segment to Av. Monsenhor Odilon Coutinho.

Thanks @marxmr

A bug has been reported to the staff for correction
ID: 390198

Hi @marxmr, I made the change and it saved without any error. But according to the error, you tried to change the navigation instruction of the previous segment along with this edit. If you can reproduce the error again, please report it in the WME Production bugs topic for verification.

We need to understand the steps to reproduce this error to know where to fix the translation.

I was editing the places in the area and had no pending changes to save when I went to rename the segment.
I even waited a while before coming back and trying again, and it always gave this error!

Untranslated phrase in error message:

Thank you @pedaleiro_cwb

A bug has been reported to the staff for correction
ID 390365

Hello @marxmr
The translation has been created to fix this bug.
It may take until the next version for the translation to appear in the app.

Thank you for contributing to the improvement for all users!

Today, another bug was fixed where the text below was appearing as “Closed lane alert” in the alert referring to a blocked lane.
Voice guidance was also fixed, but it may take a few days to update in the app.

If you find any other translation discrepancies, feel free to report them here in this thread.

Happy editing

Map comment update emails are arriving in English.

It’s also happening to me.

I’m using WME and the app, and they are in Portuguese.

Hi @gamasi and @georgenqueiroz,

This bug has already been reported on the localization forum, in this topic.

By the way, just a reminder: this topic here is intended for editors who do not have access to the localization forum. Those who already have access can (and should :sweat_smile:) report it directly there, so the team can handle it more quickly along with the staff.

Thanks for your attention and thank you for helping keep the translations up to date! :rocket:

I really hadn’t seen that bug there.
Thanks for pointing out the post.

I voted and commented on the post
The staff already replied there that they will check it

Untranslated error message:

Hello @pedaleiro_cwb

Could you confirm what type of change you were trying to save?

Besides the translation, it is important that you report this bug in the WME production bugs topic, as this is not expected behavior for the map editor.

@daviaraujo93 @pedaleiro_cwb This is an old bug; an open bug report has existed for quite a long time. I had never been able to reproduce it, as it depends on certain actions to happen.

When I managed to reproduce it, I posted it here. Help by voting and commenting.

There is also a report on the Issue Tracker. You can vote there too.

It appears when you are editing something but haven’t saved yet, and it loses the location identification. You have to undo the changes, make the most important one, and save for the correct identification of the segment.