Forum Problems

There was a time when world would not remember forum login and www would.

All i can say is that the emailsystem is working normal for me… i visit world.waze.com/forum and am getting mails when new post is made in subscribed threads/forum and when i get a PM…

Highlight of unread topics missing and forums duplication

This never made it on the list maantje76

Actualy it does. But it’s not exported well automatic to html :wink:

I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn’t load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk…

New topic works fine, same as pm’s, users, etc…

Does someone else also encounter issues like these?

In iPad I can’t see any forum/subforum. Not even index. With 2 versions of Tapatalk same issue.

On iPhone the forum tab needs long loading time. I’ll see index, but it isn’t updated. So experts forum is not there. Country forum shows an old situation…see the location of Benelux. Back to where it was just after the update…but threads are updated…

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361731778.346932.jpg

No problem here on iPad.

I’m not having any problem on the iPhone with Tapatalk 1 with the exception of Participated not working at all (which is a pretty big problem).

Just noticed that same thing here on iPad.

Until now at least the list of favorite subjects worked - but that died last night too as it seems.

After nearly two weeks of no emails from the forums, I have received two this morning. Maybe whatever was broken is now fixed because I did not do anything different on those two than I did for any others.

(Edit: I am now getting many email so it all appears to be normal again.)

Me too :wink:

I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I’ll update the list later tonight

Fyi I’m still not getting any notifications from the forum.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

‘solved’ column is added to the document…

I got a PM notification in my e-mail this morning, so that part is fixed for me.

Just sent a test PM to ncc1701v. Let’s see what happens. Maybe it’s going in alphabetical order since AlanOfTheBerg got one the day of the upgrade.

I’ve gotten emails for PMs the whole time apparently without fail. I do NOT have any topics subscribed for notifications.

The PM worked and ever since then I’ve been getting mail notifications. Maybe we need a automaton to send a PM to everyone.

I was getting PMs from many people, but never saw an email. Or are you saying the email bug will now only clear after you get a PM?