You do not have permission to make some of the changes Wombarra NSW

I am trying to add a new local street which I can do so long as it is not connected.

https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-34.28297&lon=150.95240&s=4674068520958&zoomLevel=18

As soon as I try to connect to the main road and save, it says You do not have permission to make some of the changes. It does not show me what the error is however I have narrowed it down to connecting the new street to the main road.

How do I get the permission to do this or am I doing something wrong?

Location is Wombarra NSW, connecting McCann Circuit to Lawrence Hargrave Drive.

Thanks,

David Level 1 Editor

The yellow road (main road) is normally locked to level 2, just to provide a review of new edits.

I have unlocked for you.

could you let me know when complete please?IMG_2780.jpeg
you also have a loop, where the B end is, the roads haven’t connected.
a loop needs 3 segments to work correctly.

Thanks GBSpeedy1305, I will make the edits now.

Noted on the loop. I couldn’t finish the updates so will tidy it up and save.

Will let you know once it’s all done.

David

Hi GBSpeedy1305, I have made the changes and they have saved no issues.

If you don’t mind, could you please check my work and if any problems let me know.

I do a lot of OSM mapping so am familiar with the mapping concepts, just need to get famliar with waze way of editing.

Regards,

David

Great job. I relocked the main road.

Last thing to fix is Circuit gets abbreviated to Cct as its on this list

If you need more help with any edits we also have a Discord server which allows conversations to happen a bit more naturally than posting to a forum, you will usually find someone responds on Discord pretty quickly at most times of day / night, we are ‘mostly’ :smiley:
a friendly bunch of editors…
Link at the bottom of my signature if interested.
But which ever method works best for you is okay.